Quick facts about the Toussian, Northern
- Location: Burkina Faso
- Also Known As: Northern Toussian
- Status: NOT Engaged by IMB
- Population: 39,000
- Primary Religion: African Traditional Religion
- Number of Christians: 75
- Language: Toussian
- Located north of Oradara in southwest Burkina Faso
- Many Northern Toussian are bilingual in Jula
Pray that an Engaging Chuch would commit to partnering with the local church in Burkina Faso to take the Gospel to the Northern Toussian.
Learn more about the Toussian, Northern!
There are less than 100 known believers among the Northern Toussian, but a church in the area is interested in reaching out to them. An Engaging Church could partner with this church in this ministry. There are Gospel Recordings in their language. The climate can be very hot during the dry season. The rains can make it difficult getting to the Northern Toussian villages (June-October).
- Toussian Profile (PDF, 101KB)